Plots and land use
The land use and surveying unit of the Technical Centre is in charge of
- the town’s surveying and mapping tasks
- cartographic material and geographic datasets
- the town’s land acquisition and transfer tasks
- property formation services in the town plan area as well as
- the management of land and water areas owned by the town.
- the unit provides information on residential and business plots offered by the town
- the unit also provides maps needed for building permits and carries out terrain markings for buildings as well as location reviews for foundations, required by the Building Control
- the unit sells the town’s cartographic products as paper maps and numerical files.